Re: [Openexr-devel] cineon conversion attributes

From: Andrew Chapman
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] cineon conversion attributes
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:28:59 +0000

Ken McGaugh wrote:
We will be converting cineon files into exr's at our
facility, and I'm sure others are already doing this.
I would like to store the cineon log->lin conversion
parameters as attributes in the exr, so I was wondering
if there is already a consensus on what to name these
attributes.  If not, I was thinking of

    cineonRefWhite  (type box3i)
    cineonRefBlack  (type box3i)
    cineonNegGamma  (type box3f)
    cineonOffset    (type box3i)

It would be good if they could be listed under the 'Recommendations and Open Issues' section here:

http://www.openexr.org/details.html#recs

--
Andrew Chapman
3D Technical Director - Framestore CFC