[Openexr-devel] Borland C++ Builder 5.0 support?

From: Axel Waggershauser
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Borland C++ Builder 5.0 support?
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 18:22:48 +0200

Hi,

about a year ago, I posted a message on this list that I was able to
compile the lib with Borland C++ Builder 5.0. That was version
1.0.something. I am still stuck with this compiler and like to profit
from the tiling feature. I haven't tried to compile the current version
yet, but as I remember the first "port" was not a 10 minutes thing. I
thought it could be worth to ask if anyone on the list has a working
1.1.1 version, build with BCB. Has anybody?

Thanks, Axel.