RE: [Openexr-devel] Win32 Binary

From: wcoles
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] Win32 Binary
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:59:57 +0100

> I am looking for compiled libraries of OpenEXR for Visual Studio .Net.
> I have .Net 2002 and for some reasons cannot build it, can anyone
> please help me with this.

The .NET 2002 C++ compiler is unable to build OpenEXR because it's not
compliant enough with the C++ standards. IIRC OpenEXR can be compiled
correctly with the .NET 2003 C++ compiler.

This compiler is available as a free download from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/. Combined with NAnt
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/nant/) it should be relatively simple to
setup and build yourself (I haven't gotten around to it yet, sorry!).

Wayney