Re: [Openexr-devel] zlib static library error

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] zlib static library error
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:20:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Naveed,

I'm not exactly sure which "solution" you're referring to: did you use the
zlib solution file that's included with the OpenEXR source code release?
I've never tried to build OpenEXR against any zlib except the one compiled
from source using the solution file included with OpenEXR.

In any case, if you're using Visual Studio .NET 2003, you don't need
IlmImfDll.  It's only necessary for people using older versions of Visual
Studio with the IlmImf C language interface.

-dwh-