[Openexr-devel] ImathTest Failure

From: Daniel Fort
Subject: [Openexr-devel] ImathTest Failure
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:08:12 -0700

Hello list,

I'm trying to install 1.2.1 onto an amd64 Gentoo system and "make check" comes up with this error:

Testing extraction of rotation angle from 3x3 matrices
ImathTest: testExtractEuler.cpp:229: void <unnamed>::testRandomAngles33(): Assertion `Imath::equal (angle, angleEx, eps)' failed.
FAIL: ImathTest
1 of 1 tests failed

Other than that it seems to build. I'm configuring all the features:

Summary for OpenEXR features:

build exrdisplay FLTK application               yes
    use Nvidia SDK                              yes
build IlmImf example program                    yes

Should I be concerned?

--Dan