[Openexr-devel] Help: How to Read in an OpenEXR Image

From: Kevin Erickson
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Help: How to Read in an OpenEXR Image
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:25:30 -0700

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has an example of how to read in an OpenEXR image.  I am a student and new to this image format, I have read the documentation on this but the documentation examples do not address what headers need to be included to accomplish this.

All I am trying to accomplish at this point is to open the image, manipulate the RGB values and then write the image with the new values and I am hoping that someone might have an example or help point me in the write direction.

I apologize if I have posted to the wrong group, but I wasn't sure that the 'users' group was the correct one for this question

Thank you for your time.

Kevin