Re: [Openexr-devel] Shake's xcode mac dir

From: Scott Frankel
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Shake's xcode mac dir
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:54:31 -0700

Thanks!  I've got the project open in xcode as we speak.

While I'm writing:

Should liblex.a have been installed with the main OpenEXR install?
The xcode project wants to find it (*), yet it wasn't installed in /usr/local/lib/. Note that the install did NOT create a /usr/local/include/OpenEXR dir. (**)

Should I be concerned?  ;)

Thanks again!
Scott

(*)  OpenEXR files the xcode project can't find include:
        liblex.a
        libIlmImf.a
        libImath.a
        nr*    (I'm locating the shake sdk now)
        SpinalTap.framework    (nice)

(**)  Here's the trailing output from % make install:
/bin/sh ../mkinstalldirs /usr/local/include/OpenEXR
mkdir -p -- /usr/local/include/OpenEXR
mkdir: /usr/local/include/OpenEXR: Permission denied
make[2]: *** [install-libHalfincludeHEADERS] Error 1
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1