[Openexr-devel] Using OpenEXR with Microsoft Visual C++ 6

From: Adam Brown
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Using OpenEXR with Microsoft Visual C++ 6
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:39:02 +0100

I'm looking to develop a Visual Basic interface to OpenEXR. My plan was to create an ActiveX control using MSVC++ 6.

I had trouble getting the samples to build so I had a look through the mailing list and I saw a few comments indicating that a MSVC version is not available. Is this still the case ?

I'm not mad keen on the idea of upgrading to .NET but that is possible. A non-microsoft C++ compiler is not an option.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Adam