Re: [Openexr-devel] Chromaticity Attribute from C Interface

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Chromaticity Attribute from C Interface
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:10:44 -0800

I *think* that people who still want to use VC6 will be able to, as
long as somebody else compiles the release for them (with .NET 2003 or
whatever).

I'm not absolutely certain, though, because I'm not sure what will
happen when the OpenEXR libs, which will have been compiled against
.NET 2003's C++ runtime, are linked into an app that uses VC6's C++
runtime.

Any Windows experts out there know for sure?