Re: [Openexr-devel] exrdisplay won't compile

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] exrdisplay won't compile
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:45:12 -0700

Hey Ken,

Somebody else asked about this recently and I forgot to respond.

This is fixed in CVS.  Also, with the CVS version you don't need the
Nvidia SDK anymore.  It's a bit hacky but if you have the correct
extensions, things should just work.  I'll clean it up some more
before we release the next stable version.

You should be able to build the exrdisplay in CVS against the stable
1.2.2 libs without too much hassle.  It doesn't have any dependencies
on post-1.2.2 changes.  (I'm not even sure there are any at this
point.)