[Openexr-devel] magic sauce for NPOT half texture shader?

From: Paul Miller
Subject: [Openexr-devel] magic sauce for NPOT half texture shader?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 09:56:32 -0500

I'm adding support for NPOT (non-power-of-two) textures (in addition to TEXTURE_RECTANGLE) to our roto software, and updating shaders.

I've updated my RGB shader, and it works fine, but for some reason, my HDR shader (derived from the exrviewer from the OpenEXR SDK) is showing nothing but black. I can't seem to find the proper incantation and combination of sampler uniform variable and sampler function.

I've tried replacing "texobjRECT" with "texobj", "sampler", and "sampler2D", and none of those work. I've tried replacing "h4texRECT" with "tex2D", and "h4tex" and neither of those work.

This is on a QuadroFX 3400, which supports both extensions.

Does anyone else have any experience getting the HDR shader working with NPOT textures?

Thanks!

-Paul

--
Paul Miller | address@hidden | www.fxtech.com | Got Tivo?