[Openexr-devel] testing/submitting exrdisplay patch

From: Jared Sohn
Subject: [Openexr-devel] testing/submitting exrdisplay patch
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:44:33 -0500 (CDT)

I recently updated exrdisplay such that it can display negative values
(for non-RGBA channels) and allow switching channels in -c mode without
restarting the program.  If I have the time, over the next few days I may
also allow picking and/or zooming.

I have a couple of questions:

1) Is there a test suite of images available that has good coverage of the
different exrdisplay flags?  (i.e. has a preview image, has a data window
that is different than the display window, has non-RGBA channels (I
actually have one of these all ready...), etc.)  If not, I'll put
one together since I want to make sure that I didn't break anything.

2) Where/how should I submit the patch?

Thanks,

Jared