RE: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR BOF at SIGGRAPH 2005

From: Wojciech Jarosz
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR BOF at SIGGRAPH 2005
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:36:56 -0700

We tried our best to schedule this in a way that would minimize
conflicts with other events OpenEXR users might be attending.
Unfortunately we cannot create a schedule that fits with everyone's
needs. We also do not have absolute control over the location of the
session. Hopefully there won't be too many problems.

-wojciech