[Openexr-devel] tutorials3d.com - news

From: info
Subject: [Openexr-devel] tutorials3d.com - news
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:04:57 +0100

www.tutorials3d.com - the best 3D tutorials in internet. 3D training step by step
tutorials3D.com - los mejores tutorials 3D en internet Home page «
Tutorial's catalog «
3D models «
Blueprints «
www.tutorials3d.com - Newsletter December 2005
Offer! 30% off
Clasic Mini
3D modeling
course
16 lessons
with all the explanations
358 images
with visual instructions
29 progress files
(included the final .max file)
from 10 to 12 days

regular price: $80
save: $25
offer price: $55
(offer expires on 31st Jan, 2006)
News at www.tutorials3d.com - December
3D Tutorials
Full 3D modeling step by step course of a Lamborghini Murcielago with our visual method. A 3D modeling real case that will allow you to create your own professional 3D models. We also have a big catalog of 3D tutorials for other models: Ducatti 916, Audi TTR, Merkava MK II, Battle Droid, etc.
3D Models
New 3D models in our "models for sale" section: 3D car logos, clasic cars, and much more models.
Blueprints
New high quality blueprints in this section. A nice base to create the 3D models.
Payment Methods
Now we have available diferent payment methods, like the credit card, banck wire transfer, paypal, etc.
STEP by STEP explanations for the 3D models creation, and enjoy YOUR professional creations
To be removed from our mailing list reply this message with the text "REMOVE" as subject.
You have right of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation of your personal data.To execute it you can follow the instructions of our privacy policy. © 2005 tutorials3D.com