Re: [Openexr-devel] version 1.3.0

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] version 1.3.0
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:24:06 -0700

"Thomas Lock" <address@hidden> writes:

> I was wondering how stable this version is? I would like to start testing out
> the basic capabilities of loading and saving EXR files. Once i feel more
> comfortable i will take advantage of more features, but i will wait till you
> guys feel the version is stable. I'm using VS2005.

> Openexr-devel mailing list
> address@hidden

The latest release is 1.3.2.  I haven't received any reports of
problems with it, but I'm not sure how many people are using it.
Unless I hear something this week, I'm going to try to release 1.4.0
(which will be 1.3.2 without any code changes) before/at
SIGGRAPH... but I'm swamped at the moment, so no promises.