Re: [Openexr-devel] Small compile error

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Small compile error
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 20:17:43 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the spot, all patched in.

Sending out a separate email re SC

Cheers

Piotr

From: openexr-devel-bounces+address@hidden [openexr-devel-bounces+address@hidden on behalf of Daniel Kaneider address@hidden
Sent: 13 May 2011 11:02
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Small compile error

Hi,

today I downloaded the sources of openExr and IlmBase in order to compile them on VS 2010 64bit.
IlmBase compiled without complains but the compilation of openExr (IlmImf) failed due to a missing semicolon in ImfAutoArray.h in line 60. IMHO that line should be:

AutoArray (): _data (new T [size]) { memset(_data, 0, size*sizeof(T));}

I would appreciate if someone could add this to cvs.

Btw. are you really happy with that versioning system? There are so many empty folders which should be removed, and if cvs doesn't allow to do that, this should be reason enough to do a switch to svn,git,mercurial,...whatever.

Thanks in advance.
Daniel