[Openexr-devel] v2.0.0 beta 2 released

From: Nicolas Chauvet
Subject: [Openexr-devel] v2.0.0 beta 2 released
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:05:09 +0200

2012/7/25 Piotr Stanczyk <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> The v2 branch in github has been tagged with v2.0.0.beta.2.
>
> Most of the code changes centre around the introduction of the namespacing
> mechanism to IlmBase libraries.
> There are also a number of other small additions and fixes.
>
> The corresponding tarballs will be uploaded shortly; github generated
> snapshots can be downloaded from:
>
> https://remote.lucasfilm.com/,DanaInfo=github.com,SSL+openexr/openexr/zipball/v2.0.0.beta.2
> (Other tags are also available: https://github.com/openexr/openexr/tags)

Hello,

I'm the Fedora package maintainer for various OpenEXR components along
with Rex Dieter who answered in this mailing list previously.

I would like to ask if possible to make separate release tarball for
each component, as this is really difficult for downstream integrators
to deal with monolithic release.

Also I'd like to know if the gcc-4.7 patches I've sent on this list
was merged ? I've no way to check right now. I will try to do a github
merge request if not done.

Thx

Nicolas (kwizart)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kwizart