[Openexr-devel] feature branches on github

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: [Openexr-devel] feature branches on github
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:47:29 +0000

Hi All,

I'd like to move to a model where developing new features or fixing bugs will take place on separate branches. These will then be merged into "develop" once the implementation is stable and approved.

Currently, we have the following feature branches:
* cmake-fixes
* export-fixes
* zipped-attribute

(I'll add one on threading soon to mirror our previous discussion here.)

I hope this should help to keep things organised a little bit better.

Thanks

Piotr