[Openexr-devel] 3rd annual Open Source "Beer of a Feather"

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 3rd annual Open Source "Beer of a Feather"
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:35:37 -0700

For those of you attending SIGGRAPH 2013 in Anaheim next week, we will be once
again holding an event for developers and users of VFX-specific open source
projects.  It's a great chance to meet in person with people on the other end
of the mail lists.

When:   Wed. July 24, 2013, 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Where:  Tangerine Grill and Patio
        1030 West Katella Avenue, (at the Anabella Hotel)
        http://tangerinegrillandpatio.com‎

How it works:

        Our kind sponsors will charge up a tab, and we'll be able to get drinks
and
        appetizers until the funding pool runs out or we lose the reserved room
at
        7pm (after which I think we're still able to retreat to the main bar).

        With proper lubrication in hand, relax and enjoy the company of your
fellow
        open source developers.

Your generous sponsors:

        Digital Domain
        Double Negative
        DreamWorks Animation
        Industrial Light and Magic
        Luma Pictures
        Method Studios
        Peregrine Labs
        Pixar Animation Studios
        Sony Pictures Imageworks
        Walt Disney Animation Studios
        Weta Digital

*Special thanks to Erik Strauss and Andrew Watkins of SPI, and Colin Doncaster
of Peregrine Labs, for going above and beyond the call of duty to secure a
venue under shockingly difficult circumstances.

Feel free to echo this to other VFX open source mail lists that I may have
missed.

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden