[Openexr-devel] Recursive namespace

From: SuperMegaMau
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Recursive namespace
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 02:54:01 +0100

Hi,
I just compiled the openexr as a static lib (actually a few libs) and now I'm getting a warning message from the VS compiler:
"libs\openexr\include\ilmimf\ImfNamespace.h(99): warning C4515: 'Imf' : namespace uses itself"

Looking at the file "ImfNamespace.h" I surely see why the compiler is warning me, but... is there any way to get rid of this warning? Without suppressing it of course!

Thanks!