Re: [Openexr-devel] PyIlmBase: v2.1.0 not build

From: Rusmir Dusko
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] PyIlmBase: v2.1.0 not build
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 03:51:50 +0100

> Hey -  I will take a closer look, but a cursory glance does not show the
> location of where this lib might be installed.  The only places I can see
> are /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib. Is the PyImath library installed there?

In FreeBSD install all libraries in

/usr/local/lib

For FreeBSD is important that all Ports use Stage, please take look at

https://wiki.freebsd.org/ports/StageDir

PyImath library isn't installed there i see it only in

/usr/local/ports/local/In-Review/graphics/pyilmbase/work/pyilmbase-2.1.0/PyImath/libPyImath.la

Normal is that first install in

/usr/local/ports/local/In-Review/graphics/pyilmbase/work/stage//usr/local/lib

and later in

/usr/local/lib

In .libs I see

libPyImath.a