[Openexr-devel] develop branch windows build issues

From: Karl Rasche
Subject: [Openexr-devel] develop branch windows build issues
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:04:50 -0700

Ed -

In addition to the issues Thorsten has called out, I've hit the following on windows

  * No stdint.h in VC 9 / 2008
    Just had to pull the include from IexMath/IexMathFpu.cpp. Probably an occupational hazard
    of using an older compiler

  * Undefined symbols in IlmImfTest
    I think that ImfRle.h needs to include ImfExport and have the two functions marked as IMF_EXPORT,
    as well as CpuId in ImfSystemSpecific getting markrd as class IMF_EXPORT

Karl