[Openexr-devel] 4th Annual Open Source VFX "Beer of a Feather"

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 4th Annual Open Source VFX "Beer of a Feather"
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 10:52:33 -0700

For those of you attending SIGGRAPH 2014 in Vancouver, we will be once
again holding an event for developers and users of VFX-specific open
source projects.  It's a great chance to meet in person with people on
the other end of the mail lists.

When:  Wed. August 13, 2014, 6-8pm

Where: Rogue Kitchen & Wetbar in Gastown
      601 W. Cordova Street
      http://www.roguewetbar.com/gastown

How it works:

Our kind sponsors will charge up a tab, and we'll be able to get drinks
until the funding pool runs out (after which you're welcome to stay and
buy your own drinks).  We'll also have lots of great food being served.

With proper food and drink in hand, relax and enjoy the company of your
fellow open source developers.

Your generous sponsors:

   Digital Domain
   Double Negative