Re: [Openexr-devel] Windows builds of CTL/OpenEXR_CTL

From: Alex Forsythe
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Windows builds of CTL/OpenEXR_CTL
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:14:04 +0000

All,

CTL is maintained by a small group of volunteers at the Academy and lives on GitHub (https://github.com/ampas).  I invite everyone to log issues and submit pull requests.  Substantial changes have been made since CTL 1.4 so please review the code.  Also, for those on Mac OS X we've created a brew formula so simply type brew install ctl to give it a try.

Alex

Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Science & Technology Council
1313 Vine Street • Hollywood, CA 90028

323.817.4170 address@hidden