[Openexr-devel] 5th annual Open Source VFX Beer of a Feather

From: Larry Gritz
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 5th annual Open Source VFX Beer of a Feather
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:16:11 -0700

5th annual Open Source VFX Beer of a Feather

For those of you attending SIGGRAPH 2015 in Los Angeles, we will be once again
holding an event for developers and users of VFX-specific open source projects.
 It's a great chance to meet in person with people you've been working with on
the other end of the mail lists.

When:  Wed. August 12, 2015, 6-8pm

Where:  Salvage, 717 West 7th Street  http://salvagela.com/

How: Sponsors will charge up a tab, and we'll be able to get drinks and hors
d'oeuvre until the funding pool runs out (after which you're welcome to stay
and buy your own drinks).  With proper food and drink in hand, relax and enjoy
the company of your fellow open source developers.

Your generous sponsors:

Digital Domain
Double Negative
DreamWorks Animation
Industrial Light + Magic
Luma Pictures
Method Studios
Peregrine Labs
Pixar Animation Studios
SolidAngle SL
Sony Pictures Imageworks
Walt Disney Animation Studios
Weta Digital

Please direct questions to: lg AT imageworks DOT com

Please feel free to forward to your developers and the appropriate mail lists
for other open source VFX projects you participate in.

Also, if your organization is not one of the sponsors but you'd like to be,
contact LG and there's certainly time to help charge up a bigger tab (no
contribution is too small).

--
Larry Gritz
address@hidden