[Openexr-devel] 2.2.1 (was: Speaking of PRs...)

From: Ed Hanway
Subject: [Openexr-devel] 2.2.1 (was: Speaking of PRs...)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 20:55:09 +0000

Yes, the main help I could use is testing the develop branch across various platforms.

My plan is to keep 2.2.1 limited to build failures and low risk bug fixes, where "low risk" means that there's essentially no risk of a regression when moving from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1 in any application.  I've made a pass at updating the open issues targeted at the v2.2.1 milestone.  Please let me know if there are some others worth including that meet these criteria.

If we can't get test coverage for a platform, like MinGW, we may not be able to close out an issue.  Somebody reported a failure on m68k last week.  I was a big fan of the 680x0 back in its day, but today I can't even find one being used as a doorstop, so I'm not optimistic about that one.

Also, if anybody has -- or wishes to -- submit a pull request, and has not sent a Contributor License Agreement to ILM, please fill out the appropriate (individual or corporate) form from http://www.openexr.com/documentation.html and send/email/fax per the instructions in the form.  Email me if you're unsure if your company has already done so.

Thanks,

-Ed