openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Re: Openexr-user Digest, Vol 23, Issue 1

From: L.Yimm
Subject: [Openexr-user] Re: Openexr-user Digest, Vol 23, Issue 1
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:13:54 -0700

Might I ask which HDR capable camera you're using Florian? Is it the Spheron? I've been working at streamlining HDR image creation for the last 3 years...and I've yet to be able to get my hands on one to try it out.

Still currently doing it the old fashioned multiple stitched panorama way.

Lisa

Most of the OpenEXR sample images were generated by combining multiple
exposures.  A few images were shot with a special high-dynamic-range
camera; the rest are computer-generated.

Florian

--
MANGABABE MEDIA/InDVFX
101 Fairmount Street, San Francisco, CA 94131 USA