openexr-user

[Openexr-user] Fwd: A New Project?

From: Robert Yeomans
Subject: [Openexr-user] Fwd: A New Project?
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:16:17 +1000 (EST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: A New Project? Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:59:36 +1000 (EST)
Hi my name is Rob and I have an idea for a sweeping epic that spans untold years. I spoke with Erin via phone and she said to keep in touch as you are busy with "King Kong.".
 This tale is based on a true story... a tale unlike any to grace the silver screen, yet every story ever told of love, hate, greed, treachery, bravery...etc. The idea on paper is only two weeks old... I have a crude story-board... a basic plot which is 80 percent complete and the idea for the other two films in this trilogy.
 If you choose to undertake this commission it will be the most creatively challenging, mind boggling, awe inspiring and controversial story ever told.
 I look forward to hearing from you.

 Robert Malata Yeomans
 165 Panama Road
 OTAHUHU