openexr-user

Re: [Openexr-user] openssl library

From: Greg Ercolano
Subject: Re: [Openexr-user] openssl library
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:28:33 -0700

Dharmendra Bhojwani wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have openssl library for libeay32.lib for release and debug version in windows platform. I want to have same library in linux platform , how should i go about that ?

        Are you trying to post to a linux group?
        We're getting your emails on the openexr group.

        Your last two emails seem to be targeted towards linux or
        gnu related groups.

        I noticed the "To:" header in your last two emails
        is showing the word "Linux" as the name, but the openexr group's
        email address:

To: Linux <address@hidden>

        Check your address book carefully; you might have an entry for the
        openexr mailing list that's tagged with 'Linux' in your address book.