openexr-user

[Openexr-user] New member introduction and moving picture conservation

From: MARZIO VENEMAN
Subject: [Openexr-user] New member introduction and moving picture conservation
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 01:07:48 -0800 (PST)

-----BEGIN TEA SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear subscribers Open EXR,

WIth reference to the industry standard, I herewith take pleasure informing you that I have provided this information:

http://www.openexr.com/index.html
http://www.cgindia.org/2007/08/multi-channel-openexr-plugins-for-after.html
OpenEXR: file format module to replace Adobe's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tone_mapping
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_translation
Etcetery

To the following participants as well as moderators of the mentioned *conservation* mailing lists.

address@hidden
(museum conservation UK)
address@hidden
(museum USA / Europe) !!
address@hidden
(history of mapping, AGAINST *opacity* !!
address@hidden
Hack from university of Firenze italy artisan !
address@hidden
Remote sensing mapping USA, libraries !!

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Marzio Veneman-Gigante
The Netherlands
ICQ:  377511089
.
.
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILLIGED INFORMATION AND IS SOLELY INTENTED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) MENTIONED ABOVE.
.
Be invited to explore:

Oceanology Forum         http://del.icio.us/rythmomachy?setcount=100
.