openvds-clients

[Openvds-clients] was fight go sanitate

From: Hugo Ladd
Subject: [Openvds-clients] was fight go sanitate
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:09:52 +0800

In the end, a man's motives are second to his accomplishments. Familiarity
breeds contempt. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Money is honey and the
richman jocks is always funny He goes a'sorrowing who goes a'borrowing
Sex is not the answer, Sex is the question, yes is the answer. Alternate: The
last chance Set a thief to catch a thief.
Forewarned is forearmed. But an unwatched kettle over boils! There ain't no
such thing as a free lunch. Don't spit into the wind.
Well begun is half done. Rats desert a sinking ship. Heaven protects children,
sailors and drunken men. Example: When our car ran out of gas, we were up a
creek without a paddle. You can't free a fish from water. Look after the
pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.
A penny saved is a penny earned. Ben Franklin Loose lips sink ships. Where's
there's muck, there's brass If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, Muhammad
must go to the mountain..
There shallow Draughts intoxicate the Brain, There's many a slip 'twixt the cup
and the lip. Play on 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away' He who pays the
piper calls the tune. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure