[Openvds-devel] Minor fix

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Minor fix
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 22:38:51 -0600

A minor fix to the webadmin 1.4.5 script

File
vsdadm/mailserver/mailserver_parse.phtml
patch information
43,44c43,44
<                                               <li><a
href='nameserver/index.phtml?$main_link_ref'>Nameserver Configuration</a>
<                                               <li><a
href='webserver/index.phtml?$main_link_ref'>Webserver Configuration</a>
---
>                                               <li><a
> href='../nameserver/index.phtml?$main_link_ref'>Nameserver Configuration</a>
>                                               <li><a
> href='../webserver/index.phtml?$main_link_ref'>Webserver Configuration</a>

After you added a domain to the mailserver it brings up a new page on
this page in the main window you have a list of options
two of these are pointing incorrect.
Patch above will fix this links on this page.

Checking over to see if I can find any other such simple errors.

BTW what much errors a spelling error can cause...

Eje