Re: [Openvds-devel] The port 80 problem

From: Chris Fulton
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] The port 80 problem
Date: 14 Dec 2001 20:11:09 -0800

I've been meaning to submit this for a while, so I guess now is a good
time. Here (attached) is my httpd.conf that is updated for RH7.2 and
apache-1.3.20-16 and freevsd-1.4.9-2. It is preconfigured with the
appropriate Port directive in the virtual hosts. It is also configured
to use mod_watch (mrtg grapher for apache) and webalizer. Either comment
it out or install mod_watch (you won't regret it) and webalizer into
your skel-repo.