Re: [Openvds-devel] hey all

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: Re: [Openvds-devel] hey all
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:47:22 -0600

Hello Micheal,

That sounds about right.
OpenVDS is a continue on the work of the freevsd engine. Idaya that
was/is behind freevsd have more or less stopped the public
development/release of the freevsd project and are targeting their
energies on the provsd project which is a commercial product.
The community decided to take the last version of freevsd and continue
the development in a separate project not influenced or affected by Idaya.

MY> Hey i am new to this list and VERY interested in openvds.

MY> I was talking a walk though the cvs directories and i noticed that all the
MY> files there were placed there about 5 weeks ago .. is this accurate?

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:address@hidden
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your fulltime professionals -