[Openvds-devel] Re: CtAmLlS news

From: Avi Chilson
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Re: CtAmLlS news
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:14:01 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.onkolarebifan.com

Ravenhill among the Elves-partly because there was more chance of escape
from that point, and partly (with the more Tookish part of his mind)
because if he was going to be in a last desperate stand, he preferred on
the whole to defend the Elvenking. Gandalf, too, I may say, was there,
sitting on the ground as if in deep thought, preparing, I suppose, some
last blast of magic before the end. That did not seem far off. It will