openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] Another tarball...

From: Erik Gustavsson
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] Another tarball...
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:51:59 +0200

With this one I get sound using both adb and spdif. 44Khz on spdif plays
too fast (like someone already noted) and is louder than adb. Also, the
digital output is completely unaffected by mixer and EQ settings even
when using the adb device. In windows I think all mixer controls except
the master volume (which I assume is an analog volume setting in the
AC97 codec itself) worked, and also the SPDIF output had it's own master
volume.

Still, best one so far!

/cyr