openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] New alsa-1.0 tree.

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] New alsa-1.0 tree.
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 22:49:34 -0400

Hi,

I uploaded a new alsa tree. The reason: it has a full load of new code
and most probably a full new load of bugs as well. I didn't wanted to
poison the known stable existing tree.

It contains the latest a3d support code. It doesn't work with any
userland application yet, but it exposes all the hardware functionality
needed for that purpose.

I haven't checked if it compiles cleanly. I basically took ALSA 1.0rc2
and copied the new source files into pci/au88x0/.

Best Regards

Manuel