openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] 2.6.1+ kernel support non-existent.

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] 2.6.1+ kernel support non-existent.
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:41:46 -0400

Hi,

Don't worry, we are working on that. I just have been too busy since
2.6.1 came out. The development has NOT stopped. I have been very busy
with 3D support lately, thats why i have not spend much time with
"administrative work" recently.

I'm pushing the current Aureal driver into the official kernel, but i
will have to prepare a new patch. I hope the ALSA people accept the
patch this time.

Best Regards

Manuel Jander