openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] Re: compiling alsa-1.0 from cvs (whoops!)

From: John Parejko
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Re: compiling alsa-1.0 from cvs (whoops!)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:01:19 -0600 (CST)

Ok, well, looks like I answered my own question (sorry folks! I'm dumb!).
Manuel's patch takes care of the trouble.

The only problem is, the patch.gz does not include the VIA 'pcifix'
option.  Unless I missed something, this is still needed for systems like
mine, to prevent hardlocking during heavy loads.  Did I miss something?

Thanks much and sorry for my stupidity.
John

John Parejko
address@hidden