openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] searching for win2k driver

From: asgfa
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] searching for win2k driver
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 13:11:07 +0100

Hi there!

sorry for disturbing you, i'm completly satisfied with the alsa au8830 driver under linux, but nowdays i've to use win2k, and, maybe one of you have a working driver for my aureal vortex card? My win2k has got a driver, but it's not so usefull, for exapmle, the volume settings are very strange.

So, does someone have a usefull win2k driver for au8830 based aureal cards ?

maybe, i've seen one at www.vortexofsound.com but this site has been removed:(

thanks,

   halaszi gabor