oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] New User ... already in troubles

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] New User ... already in troubles
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:52:37 +0200

Hi,

* René J. Blokland <address@hidden> [030418 14:41]:
> > I've started interesting myself in oroborus last month. But I'm still
> > having problems with oroborus xpm-themes and desklaunch ( with xpm
> > display : "DESKLAUNCH : XPM can't find picture/image" ).
> >
> I can only say it works perfectly but beware of the syntax count the":",
> check the path again and is it an xbm file?
Well its not XBM, its XPM (X PixMap), but I also have no idea whats happening.

I guess it would help if you would post your configuration files for Oroborus
(if youre having problems with it) and for Desklaunch. Anyway, I think it
won't take long till Desklaunch gets a "unmaintained" state. I don't use it
and I think there are better alternatives.

bye

Stefan

P.S.: Some news about Oroborus 2.1, I think C++ will be the Language of
choice, and I will start a 2.1 branch in the Oroborus cvs tree soon.
--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.