oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus 2.0.16

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus 2.0.16
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:05:50 +0200

Hi Ferran,

Am 15.07.2005 um 08:16 schrieb Ferran Jorba:

In the devo branch, there is currently 2.0.16.99, which is vastly improved, mainly it does no more polling, instead it uses select. This should improve latency. I'd be glad if some people test it and report to the list.

I'm interested it if fixes the maximise problems on Mozilla and
derivatives.

Does it?

I dunno what was the problem with these, but I remember having problems with firefox & co.

At least on my Debian/SID box with Oroborus 2.0.16 an 2.0.16.99 Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox work fine. Only Fullscreen is still somehow broken (I'll fix that when EWMH stuff is fixed).

bye

Stefan

--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.