oscafe-user

[Oscafe-user] Re: ?

From: Gertrude Goins
Subject: [Oscafe-user] Re: ?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:24:56 -0100

gravitate
The level of charge in a capacitor could be set to store information, and then measured to read the information when required.
In the 1960s and 1970s, the transistor itself was gradually replaced by the integrated circuit, which placed multiple transistors (and other components) and the wires connecting them on a single, solid piece of silicon.
The first IC's contained a few tens of components; as of 2006, the Intel Core Duo processor contains 151 million transistors.
Mr. McKitrick, after a careful consideration I have came to the conclusion that your defense system sucks.
Dare to be gorgeous and unique. But don't ever be cryptic or otherwise unfathomable. Make it unforgettably great.