owl-disc

[Owl-disc] Re: my pant

From: Dionysios Naranjo
Subject: [Owl-disc] Re: my pant
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:25:02 +0200

a plastic bottle filled with a greenish liquid. He removed the top and
whats next on the agenda?
nightmare!
instant Fido reappeared, disturbing some stones as it slid down the
You better have a good reason for that.
quarters. He was jazzing with his trombonio, a complex and gleaming
so all Liokukae knows about them-
CHAPTER 7
And thankfully a rotten shot, I said. Would you like to tell us
along with some strong-armed help. We are going to form a group of
arent retired. Right?
establishment for the criminally insane. Along with the fat man next