palito-dev

[palito-dev] Going offlist for a bit

From: Tom Barnes-Lawrence
Subject: [palito-dev] Going offlist for a bit
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 05:36:50 +0100

Hi all,
 I'll be visiting family for the next week or so, and won't be able to
check my email. I'm also unsubscribing till I come back, just in case
some spammer floods my mail account with junk and it ends up making list
messages bounce (and the bounces getting bounced back by the list, etc).

 I remember seeing that pointed out once, it might have been only to do
with the "vacation" command, but I figure it's best not to risk it.

 Bye for now, I should be back soonish.
  Tomble