pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Requirements for current PAN development

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: [Pan-devel] Requirements for current PAN development
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 22:06:59 +0200

Hi,

I upgraded some stuff to be able to run the new development series of Pan
from CVS. I have a rather up-to-date Red Hat 7.2 system. I needed to update
the following stuff:

autoconf-2.52 (already needed for older pan verions)
pkg-config 0.12
atk-1.0.1
glib-2.0.1
pango-1.0.1
gtk+-2.0.2
libxml-2.4.21 (needs to be 2.4.19+)
intltool-0.18 (needs to be 0.12+)
gnome-common-1.2.4

I took the latest available AFAIK.

I think it to be a good ID to put this somewhere on rebelbase (or did I
overlook it?), so people know what they need for Pan.

I have to admit that I use "I" more than I like :-)

Best Regards,

Bas.