pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Somebody working on offline concepts?

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: [Pan-devel] Somebody working on offline concepts?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:44:14 +0200

Hi,

I've some VeryCool(tm)  ideas about offline reading (and going online
concepts). Is somebody working on this?

If yes, contact me and w'll see if we can work together. If not, I'll start
working on a concept (not code, just "paper") and present a proposal within
some time (think of weeks as it is summer season and I've a BMW R1100GS
motorcycle waiting for me (:-))) (me with helmet)

Bas.