pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Vacation

From: John LeMay
Subject: [Pan-devel] Vacation
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:35:27 -0400 (EDT)

Just a heads up, my wife and I will be away for a few days starting
tomorrow. So Charles, if there is a release between now and Monday, I'll
get packages for LM82 over when I return on Tuesday.

By the way, what ever happened with the second round of Mandrake 8.2
packages? I had sent over the "fixed" ones with spell checking enabled,
but they never made it to the download site. These were the ones I had
resent after you didn't get the first batch for some reason. I actually
sent the i686 package over to Gollum so he could test it out (since I
still have that spellcheck problem) and it worked fine for him.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant