pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Toolbar style configuration

From: Jacob Ilsø Christensen
Subject: [Pan-devel] Toolbar style configuration
Date: 07 Oct 2002 18:53:50 +0200

Hi.

Just made a couple of changes to the toolbar in the task-manager so that
one can select which style the toolbar should have (text, icons, etc.).

Unfortunately I could not make a context menu on the toolbar (any
ideas?; the button-press-event does not seem to work when used with a
toolbar) so I had to make it a main menu.

Should I commit the code or are we in a bug-fixing only period till
after 0.13.1?

/Jacob