pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.0.92 on Mandrake 9.0 and dependenci

From: Gollum
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.0.92 on Mandrake 9.0 and dependencies (also relevant for 8.x)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 05:57:16 +0200

On the Pan-users mailing list, John J. LeMay Jr. wrote:

> [...]  By any chance did you try using the
> Mandrake-blessed version of gtkspell, libgtkspell0? I haven't tried it
> here yet, but that was the next thing I was thinking of playing with
> on my 9.0 box [...]

It's only in version 2.0.0 on my Cooker mirror.  I may have used it
for Pan 0.13.  Pan now requires gtkspell >= 2.0.2.

Looks like Cooker is lagging regarding spelling libraries.
I'd like to see an "official" RPM for aspell 0.50.x as well,
for Sylpheed-claws.

Will Pan (or gtkspell) work with the new aspell, BTW?

> By the way, can we move this over to the devel list? Seems more
> appropriate.

OK.  I just signed up for pan-devel as well.